2015 Audi Q5 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi Q5:

2015 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Nov 012015

Q5

I have a 2015 Audi Q5 that was part of the VW recall, however it was not included in the package that has been negotiated by the epa. I would like to understand what is being done to protect me and my rights" I feel like because I purchased the 3 liter engine, the only tdi offered by Audi in an SUV format, that I am being punished. I am stuck with this car and am being punished for 8 months now that I cannot sell it or get rid of it. I trusted volkswagon and our epa want to know where I stand in this recall? do I need to hire a lawyer at this point" enough is enough.

- Austin, TX, USA

Jul 172015

Q5

The front windshield cracked from the inside from the pressure of my passengers foot. The passenger is a 130lb female with no extraordinary physical capability. The crack spread quickly and placed all the occupants in danger. There was zero impact on the outside of the glass. The crack could not be felt from the outside of the glass, only from the inside. This was the second time this has occurred. The first time the dealer stated that it must have been a coincidence that the windshield cracked at the spot at which my passengers toe was and at the very same time upon pushing to scoot back in the seat. Considering I have witnessed this exact safety hazard twice within a year raises my concern and the reason I am now reporting it.

- Ardmore, PA, USA