2015 Audi Q5 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Audi Q5:

2015 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Sep 062015

Q5

I was driving down a long gravel driveway going 15-20mph and I went around a slight left curve. After the left curve the road becomes strait. My car steering wheel locked, I could not move the steering wheel to the left and I could not get out of the curve. The car continued to head right no matter how hard I pulled on the steering wheel to go left. It would not budge. The car continued going right, off the driveway and into several trees. The wheel was still locked at this point. I had to turn the car off, and on to get the wheel to release so I could back out of the tree, and onto the driveway.

- Memphis, TN, USA