2016 Audi Q5 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Audi Q5:

2016 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Jun 302016

Q5

"takata recall" and visibility I was involved in an accident on 6/30 driving 2016 Audi Q5 taking a left hand turn. Before making the turn I ensured no one was coming from the opposite direction as I had a solid green light. When I was half way through the intersection then suddenly a car from no where came and hit my car on the front passenger side in a speed of at least 45 mph. My car was dragged for several meters and finally stopped on the sidewalk and the front part is completely damaged. I was surprised to see that the airbags didn't deploy even though my front lights and hood are totally damaged.

- King Of Prussia, PA, USA

Feb 112016

Q5

The mirrors on my Audi Q5 are too high and big. They completely obstruct my view when making a left hand turn. I either have to look below or above them somehow to see. I was in an accident on 02/11/2016. I stopped at 4 way stop and made a complete stop at the stop sign, and proceeded to make a left. I hit a small sports car that was completely blocked from my view. Did not see the car until he was right in front of me. At that point it was too late to brake and I hit him. The driver side mirror completely blocked the car from being seen. This could be much worse as it could have been a pedestrian in the crosswalk. Audi needs to look into this. I have been online and am not the only one with this complaint.

- Concord, CA, USA