2016 Audi Q5 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Audi Q5:

2016 Audi Q5 Owner Comments

Sep 072016

Q5

Side mirrors totally block vision at certain angles. I was stopped at a traffic light on a downtown street. Light changed and I made a left turn and crashed right into a car that was totally blocked from view by the side view mirror. It seems I was on the wrong side of the lane line, which I couldn't see either until I was able to crawl out of my car on the drivers side. This being unable to see lane lines and on coming cars has been a continual problem for me, particularly when turning left. The damage to my vehicle was over $10,000. I am certain I was going under 10 miles an hour because I was only going to travel one block from where I was turning. The car I hit was drivable. My car had to be towed.

- Hoover, AL, USA

Oct 192015

Q5

When starting new 2016 Q5 premium plus, warning light came on, indicating that rear hatch is open, causing rear brake lights to not function and door lock signal not to sound. Dealer replaced rear hatch latch and comfort control unit J393, after the third visit to them for the same complaint.

- Washington, MA, USA