2.1

2009 Audi Q7 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Audi Q7:

2009 Audi Q7 Owner Comments

Dec 162014

Q7 6-cyl

Tailgate on my car does not open all the way up like it used to, sometimes when it stops and someone tries to reach inside it closes by itself, this happened when my wife was trying to take something out of the trunk. If I did not grab the tailgate and stop it could crush my wife's hands. Called Audi to ask if there is a recall for something like that, they told me that there is none.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA