- February 6: Volkswagen Recalls Cars With Explosive Seat-Mounted Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen Sued by Federal Government news | 36 days ago
- January 1: Audi A6 and A7 Recalled To Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- December 29: Audi A3 Cabriolet Recalled Because of Seat Cover Stitching recalls | 42 days ago
- November 24: Volkswagen Admits V6 3-Liter Cars Have Defeat Devices news | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,168 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.