- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 11 days ago
- June 5: Audi Recalls A4 and A6 to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 21 days ago
- May 27: Front Seatbacks Are Killing Children in Backseats news | 30 days ago
- May 23: Volkswagen Timing Chain Tensioner Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 34 days ago
- May 22: NHTSA Closes 'Audit Query' Into Chrysler Parts Restrictions investigations | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,168 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.