2005 Audi S4 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Audi S4:

2005 Audi S4 Owner Comments

Jan 112007

S4 6-cyl

In August 2006 while driving my 2005 Audi S4 convertible on a busy street in bloomington, Indiana at 45-50 mph, my car died without warning...I.e. no power steering, brakes. I was able to navigate it off-road and then towed to royal Audi in bloomington, in. They kept the car over a month thinking maybe I needed a new engine. However, eventually they said it was a fuse which was replaced and the car drove fine. However, driving cross-country in January 2007 while on I40 in West Oklahoma, trying to pass an enormous truck, I found I had no brakes and rear-ended another similar large truck, totaling my car. Despite a severe accident no airbags deployed either on the drivers or passenger's side.

- Owensboro, KY, USA