2009 Audi TT transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Audi TT:

2009 Audi TT Owner Comments

Jul 202010

The car was driving fine during the day. During the evening I was maneuvering the car to park. When I put the car into reverse, the prnds indicators started flashing. The car would not move in any of the gears while this was occurring. I had to restart the car off to be able to move the car. I brought the car into the dealership and they replaced the mechatronics unit of the car. The same issue occurred about a week after my car was returned to me. I brought the car back and was told that it was due to a low level of transmission fluid. The car was returned to me and the problem showed up a week later. I am scheduled to bring the car back in this coming week. It is an issue with an Audi dsg transmission.

- Litchfield, CT, USA