4.3

2008 BMW 128 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 128:

2008 BMW 128 Owner Comments

Oct 252014

128

I got out of the car to go into lowes. When I locked the doors the window went down make a pop noise. I turned around and went back to the car because I noticed the windows down. Attempted to let the window up without success. This could have created a theft issue if I would have not noticed the deficient window. With only 26,000 miles purchased new the vehicle should not have such issues.

- Killeen, TX, USA