2013 BMW 128 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW 128:

2013 BMW 128 Owner Comments

Dec 012014

128 6-cyl

I was applying brakes to stop... I was a considerable amount of distance from the car in front of me. I applied brakes and the car would not stop. Pressed on brakes even harder, and car still would not stop. Car glided into SUV in front of me, causing a crash. It was brake failure which caused an accident.

- Cherry Hill, NJ, USA