2012 BMW 135 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 BMW 135:

2012 BMW 135 Owner Comments

Sep 012013

135 6-cyl

I have brought my car into schomp BMW twice for this issue, the latest being last week telling them I believe there is a recall for my vehicle and it feels as if it will stall as I am turning a corner or stopped and begin accelerating. They showed no recall and hooked my car up to computer and no codes came back with any issues. I am really scared that my car will stall in the middle of turning in front of traffic. It has hesitated to where I have had to press the accelerator to the floor to get the car to move. I am afraid for my safety and for the safety of others. I received the official recall notice in the mail Wednesday and called schomp and told them I want it repaired immediately if that is the issue. They told me they don't have parts and that I will receive another notice and that I have to wait. I am nervous that something will happen and someone will be injured. What can I do for now?

- Aurora, CO, USA