2013 BMW 135 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW 135:

2013 BMW 135 Owner Comments

Feb 172014

135 6-cyl

2013 135I coupe with dual clutch. Car will take about 2-3 seconds to accelerate when accelerating from a rolling stop. I have almost gotten into 3 accidents at intersections because of this. I'll press the accelerator when there is space for me to go making a left at a light and by the time the car reacts 3 seconds later it is very dangerous. One of the times my car popped into neutral by itself as I was making a left at a light and I stayed stuck at the intersection for 5 seconds after the light turned red already. Also, car clunks and jerks forward when coming to a stop. Car will move a few inches forward and I'm scared I am going to hit the car in front of me. All of these issues only occur with the air conditioning on.

- Miami, FL, USA