- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 15: BMW Recalls 14,000 Vehicles to Replace Reflectors recalls | 38 days ago
- July 5: BMW Recalls M760Li and Other Models in 2 Recalls recalls | 48 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 65 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls 2017 X5 M and X6 M Cars recalls | 73 days ago
2016 BMW 228
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW 228
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW 228 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2016 BMW 228.