2010 BMW 320d brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 320d:

2010 BMW 320d Owner Comments

Jan 132015

320d 6-cyl

I was driving on the highway 295 around 67 mph. While I was on the highway about 10 minutes I felt a loss of speed about five times. It feel like I let go the gas pedal, but I never did. And suddenly the car stalled while I was on 67 mph. I try to pulled to the right side lane of the highway. I try to start the car back up but it won't start. I keep tryin for about ten times and it about half an hour went by it start back up again.

- Pennsauken, NJ, USA