- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 8 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 11 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 43 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 58 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 70 days ago
1999 BMW 323
Worst 1999 323 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 323 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 323 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 323 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 323.