- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 15: BMW Recalls 14,000 Vehicles to Replace Reflectors recalls | 38 days ago
- July 5: BMW Recalls M760Li and Other Models in 2 Recalls recalls | 48 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 65 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls 2017 X5 M and X6 M Cars recalls | 73 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.