- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 7 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 10 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 42 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 69 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.