- January 10: BMW Recalls 3,500 Vehicles To Fix Autoliv Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 14 days ago
- December 14: BMW Soft Close Automatic Door Lawsuit Says Doors Cause Injuries news | 33 days ago
- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 45 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 48 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.