- May 24: BMW i3 'Range Extender' Lawsuit Says The Cars Lose Speed news | 4 days ago
- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- April 14: BMW Recalls Luxury Cars To Fix Airbag Failures recalls | 44 days ago
- April 3: BMW Misses Deadline Due to Bad Replacement Airbag Inflators news | 55 days ago
- March 20: BMW Sunroof Drain Clog Lawsuit May Be Over news | 69 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.