- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 7 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 17 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 20 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 35 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 40 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.