- September 28: BMW Recalls 72 Cars to Replace Loose Bolts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls Cars After Driveshafts Keep Breaking recalls | 46 days ago
- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 74 days ago
1995 BMW 325
Worst 1995 325 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.