- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 3 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 13 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 16 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 31 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 36 days ago
2001 BMW 325
Worst 2001 325 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Hydraulic1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.