1. redesign without foam backing (1 reports)
2002 BMW 325 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 BMW 325:

2002 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Jul 202010

325 i

I purchased the car used and don't know if I have the original floor matts but even if I do, this is a really poor design. Who puts a cheap layer of foam on the back of a floor matt? What were they thinking? It has just turned to dust. I take very good care of my cars inside and out and I'm proactive to any issues. This is a bad design and original floor matts are not cheap. For the cost of these vehicles they sure cut a lot of corners yet every time you turn on the tv there is add selling it high quality. The only quality thing about the car is the engine and the handling. I have clear coat paint peeling, interior console peeling, cheap headliner falling down, disintegrating floor matts, but it drives like a dream. For the money, I wouldn't recommend one.

- , Spring, TX, USA