1. higher quality fabric (1 reports)
2002 BMW 325 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 BMW 325:

2002 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Mar 102010

325 i

The fabric that they use is the cheapest I have ever seen. It's like paper thin. Put the window down a few times and it just starts flapping. My son is a BMW mechanic and also an owner and says it's always been a problem with their cars. It's starting to happen to his 7 series as well. Poor design. I have a 2003 Infiniti and it's like the day I purchased it. Nice and thick paded. The only other car I have had with a headline issue was a Ford Mustang. Another POS.

- , Spring, TX, USA