2003 BMW 325 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW 325:

2003 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Jun 162011

325 6-cyl

My 2003 BMW 325I sedan was T-boned on drivers side doors, and sent across the intersection and smashed into utility pole on rear passenger side with enough force to bend the frame. No side or curtain air bags deployed. Other driver ran a red light at about 40 mph and never hit the brakes. My head slammed to the top of the driver's door where an air bag should have been, causing swelling and numbness to this day. The door slammed into my entire left side where the air bag in the door should have been. I was wearing a seat belt. The car is totaled. BMW is sending an engineer to examine the car in a few days.

- Houston, TX, USA

Jul 072006

325 6-cyl

My wife was in a serious accident on 07/07/06. Her 2003 325I BMW was hit on the drivers side by a SUV that jumped over the median, totaling the car. We contacted BMW of North America and reported that none of the air-bags deployed. We are very concerned. We also to this date have not received any information from BMW.

- Tampa , FL, USA

Sep 292004

While driving 30 mph over an bump in the road passenger's side air bag deployed inadvertently. No injuries reported.

- Dallas, TX, USA