2003 BMW 325 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW 325:

2003 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Jan 012004

I bought my 2003 BMW 325I new. Shortly after the sale I noticed the front drivers xenon light would go out. The only way to get the light back on, is to turn off the car and restart the engine. This works about 80 percent of the time. Another issue I have been experiencing is a false indication that my taillights are out. This is very sporratic and annoying. A third issue I am experiencing is very dangerous relating to my drivers seatbelt. The seatbelt may seam locked, but if you pull with a bit of force, the seatbelt will come out of the locked position.

- New Market, MD, USA