1. new power steering pump and return hose (2 reports)
2003 BMW 325 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW 325:

2003 BMW 325 Owner Comments

May 122012

325 i

I called BMW but of course it is out of warranty. I know we are not the only ones experiencing the problem and I wish a recall had been issued. The steering grinding and rough driving happened three times in 2 months. After a few minutes it stopped, but we took it into a BMW dealer anyway and they say the power steering pump needs to be replaced. We bought a BMW thinking we would get a lot of mileage but it is starting to nickle and dime us to death. Will never buy another BMW again.

- , Hockessin, DE, USA

Jan 132010

325 i

Somehow replacing pump with new model of pump doesn't necessitate a recall. "The Ultimate Money Pit" Huge disappointment. Please see my numerous other costly complaints. Never again will I buy a BMW

- , Williamsburg, VA, USA