- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls Cars After Driveshafts Keep Breaking recalls | 13 days ago
- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 41 days ago
- June 22: BMW Clogged Sunroof Drain Lawsuit Has New Life news | 67 days ago
- June 20: BMW Wants M3 Engine Knocking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,538 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.