$1,500.00

1. replace lights (1 reports)
2004 BMW 325 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW 325:

2004 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Jul 012015

325

I purchased my car used. The headlights have always been so dim at night its not safe to drive. I have had the lens cleaned, replaced the bulbs and nothing has worked. I can't reposition the bulbs! I've called BMW for replacement parts and it will be over 1500.00 for all new lights that seem to be an ongoing issue with BMW. Also noticed people saying they had a recall which I've never received or been notified. I have been notified about my airbag malfunction but still waiting on the parts to be available from BMW.

- , Cartersville, GA, USA