2006 BMW 325 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 BMW 325:

2006 BMW 325 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 16)

May 162016

325

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325ci. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V318000 (air bags); however, the part to do the recall repair was not yet available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Parts distribution disconnect.

- North Little Rock, AR, USA

Mar 012016

325

Recall campaign no 16V-071: Drivers front air bag module. BMW states the parts are not available as of March 2016. I would like this fixed immediately. I drive this vehicle daily, commute to work, and drive my children to school, daily.

- Roseville, CA, USA

Feb 012016

325

Takata recall. I received notice of a recall in Feb. 2016 for driver's seat airbag. To date, neither manufacturer nor dealer has any idea when they will have the parts to remedy the problem. Meantime, this is my sole means of transportation, and I am in danger every day. My understanding is BMW has 60 days to remedy the problem. This is way beyond reasonable at this point.

- Sacramento, CA, USA

Jun 302016

325

The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325I. The contact stated that the air bag warning light remained illuminated. The vehicle was not taken to the dealer to have a diagnostic performed. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The VIN was not included in NHTSA campaign number: 14V428000 (air bags). The failure mileage was 96,000.

- Rockymount, NC, USA

Apr 102015

325

Inttelectual property 200.448 federal award and search of searching art for such disclosure

- Montclair, CA, USA

Aug 012016

325

Passenger seat mat is experiencing multiple failures which disables air bag deployment in the event of an accident. The exact issue for my year, model, and options automobile has been recalled, yet my 2006 BMW 325I with sport seats VIN was not included in the recal listed below. NHTSA campaign number: 08V384000 I believe that my VIN should be included in the above NHTSA campaign recall number.

- Madison, WI, USA

Aug 092016

"takata recall"

- Dallas, TX, USA

Nov 012014

325

Takata recall. My passenger front air bag light is on and no one is sitting in the seat. My car is in good condition.

- Savannah, GA, USA

Apr 012016

325

Passenger restraint system malfunction. There's a recall for the same make and model of my car but for some reason "my VIN" doesn't fall into the recall.

- Sparta, MI, USA

Jul 012015

325

Takata recall. I received notice of driver side front air bag recall in July 2015, have continued to call over the past year and they still do not have parts to fix the recall. Dealership is thompson BMW doylestown pa.

- Doylestown, PA, USA

Jun 292016

Takata recall

- Winters, CA, USA

Jul 012016

325

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325ci. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V318000 (air bags). The part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available....updated 09/14/16

- Warren, OH, USA

Jul 142015

325

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325ci. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V318000 (air bags) and stated that the part needed for the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.....updated 08/29/16 updated 08/30/16.

- Maitland, FL, USA

Jun 182008

325

Faulty front passenger seat sensor mat always breaks

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jun 152016

325

The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325I. While parked, the air bag warning light illuminated. The failure recurred whenever the vehicle was operated. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 110,235.

- Fernandina Beach, FL, USA

Jun 022016

325

Recall 08V384000: Seat occupant senson defect. I took my car three times already to the dealership, and they said that there is still no parts, the 10 year warranty will expire in 2 days and I'm worry they don't want to fix the problem after the warranty expired, the recall was about 6 months ago, and still no parts...

- Bell Gardens, CA, USA

May 292016

325

Air bag seat sensor failure. I would like to add my entry to the long list of BMW 325 owners that should have been covered by the front seat occupant protection mat defect recall (see NHTSA campaign number: 13V564000), but apparently are not. According to BMW, my car was made a month before I.e. Nov 2005, the recall date parameters, which stared in Dec 2005. This involves a faulty passenger occupancy sensor malfunction that disables the airbags in 2006 E90 BMW 3 series sedan. BMW recalled previous years sensors but has not fixed the issue in later models. There are plenty of folks affected by this: See www.carcomplaints.com/BMW/325/2006/accessories-interior/seats.shtml ntsb, please address this asap! and thanks!

- Cabin John, MD, USA

Nov 152015

325

The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325I. While driving 40 mph, the air bag light remained illuminated. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The VIN was not included in NHTSA campaign number: 13V564000 (air bags). The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 150,000.

- Dallas, TX, USA

May 272015

325

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2006 BMW 325ci. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V318000 (air bags) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Scottsdale, AZ, USA

May 012015

325

Airbag light came on with passenger in the seat while going over a bump. This is due to a defective passenger seat occupancy sensor, which was the subject of a recall for other cars of the same model year, however my car's VIN was not included in the recall.

- Washington, DC, USA