- December 2: BMW Agrees to Settle MINI Transmission Lawsuits
- October 29: BMW Recalls 76,000 Cars For Brake Problems
- September 20: BMW Recalls 134,000 Cars With Rear Lights That Go Out
- September 11: Possible Brake Problems Investigated in BMW 328i Cars
1995 BMW 325i
Worst 1995 325i electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning stays on1
- intermittent failure of turn signals1
- onboard computer and alarm shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325i Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325i compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325i overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325i.