- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 4 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 36 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 63 days ago
- September 28: BMW Recalls 72 Cars to Replace Loose Bolts recalls | 66 days ago
1996 BMW 328
Worst 1996 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.