- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 6 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 9 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 41 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 56 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 68 days ago
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.