- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 7 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 17 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 20 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 35 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 40 days ago
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.