- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 5 days ago
- June 22: BMW Clogged Sunroof Drain Lawsuit Has New Life news | 31 days ago
- June 20: BMW Wants M3 Engine Knocking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 14: BMW Recalls Cars To Fix Child Seat and Driveshaft Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls More Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 47 days ago
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.