- November 22: BMW Recalls Cars That Can Lose Their Power Brakes
- November 18: BMW Recalls MINI Coopers With Spare Tires That Fall From Cars
- October 26: MINI Cooper Water Pump Lawsuit Down The Drain
- October 22: BMW 2014 Mini Cooper MPG Values Have Been Wrong
- October 11: BMW Demo Car Lawsuit Given Preliminary Approval
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.