- July 16: BMW Recalls 1.6 Million Cars With Takata Exploding Air Bags
- June 23: BMW Recalls Cars With Air Bags That Can Hurt More Than Help
- June 18: BMW Sued After Heat Stroke Death of Graciela Martinez
- May 20: BMW Recalls X5 SAVs With Defective Child Safety Locks
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.