- May 24: BMW i3 'Range Extender' Lawsuit Says The Cars Lose Speed news | 7 days ago
- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- April 14: BMW Recalls Luxury Cars To Fix Airbag Failures recalls | 47 days ago
- April 3: BMW Misses Deadline Due to Bad Replacement Airbag Inflators news | 58 days ago
- March 20: BMW Sunroof Drain Clog Lawsuit May Be Over news | 72 days ago
1998 BMW 328
Worst 1998 328 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, cracked head gasket1
- starter failure, hard to replace1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.