$3,000.00

1998 BMW 328 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 BMW 328:

1998 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Jun 102007

328 is 4-cyl

Well I'm at a standstill, have been for a while. During a third trip to the shop, I'm told that I've had a cracked head gasket for some time now and the coolant has been leaking into the damn cylinders! Engine to be pulled, shipped, repaired and returned over at least a two week period. Driving home for sister's high school graduation. Oh I almost forgot, the inspection and registration are expired and seller has yet to send title. It's been almost four months and I have yet to receive it. WTF.

- , Charlotte, NC, USA