2007 BMW 328 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 328:

2007 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Feb 032015

For two years my seatbelt sensor pad in the passengers side has been broken. The cost is $1400. I took it to the dealer only for them to say they don't see a recall on my car. I looked it up here and the same result. I research recalls on the 3 series 328xi on the internet and I see a seat sensor pad recall on some cars. What I don't understand is if it's the same sensor pad and/or same malfunction. Why is it only a fraction of the models" also it's unfair for you guys to make mistake with this information. By the time you have corrected the issue I will have died or paid for every defect out of my own pockets. Remember BMW is a business I am not. The new issues is something that I have never had happen in 20 years of driving. I hit an average size pothole and my suspension locked-up then later something snapped. It was the rear wheel drivers side. Its still in the shop but someone needs to look into the safety of all the vehicles and issue free repair or refund, asap. Also an issue with the fan but I a M running out of characters. To me it seems like most of the issue that you try to isolate by model are actual issues across all models and we need a solution. Better fix the issue now or later have someone's wheel come off on the highway. Or what if the air bag just never release" its your fault and BMW. You people sit on this information for years. They should be forced to come to my house and fix this sh*t!!!! or write me a check!!!!

- Hyattsville, MD, USA

Apr 242014

328 6-cyl

I am an owner of a 2007 BMW 328xi. Two months ago, I brought my car to a BMW dealership for check engine light issue. They told me that cylinder 6 was the problem. So they fixed cylinder 6 and replaced all spark plugs. On 24-Apr-2014, my wife drove the car to work and came home. That evening she took the kids to an event at their school and parked the car. After the event, she tried backing the car and the car won't go into reverse. So, I dropped the car off to the dealer ship and after they completed their dagnostic test, they told me that I have transmission problem which will cost $6000 to fix.

- Downingtown , PA, USA