2.5

2009 BMW 328 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 BMW 328:

2009 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Mar 092013

328

While driving at about 26mph, I heard and felt two loud cracks on my left side of the car. Immediately after, my car slouched on the left-hand side, the vehicle stopped suddenly and both airbags deployed. I was knocked out for a while and when the authorities arrived, we investigated the area and noticed that there was no collision with anything or anyone, other than both of my two left-side rims were cracked radially and there was damage to the suspension. In addition, the authorities confirmed there were no potholes, obstacles, or any other object that could have produced the incident.

- San Antonio, TX, USA