- April 10: BMW Recalls 70,000 Cars To Fix Bosch Fuel Pump Failures
- April 5: BMW TwinPower Turbo Engine Lawsuit Says a Name is Everything
- March 31: BMW Recalls Over 2,000 Cars To Fix Airbag Problems
- March 23: BMW's MINI Division Busted By FTC For Violating Warranty Act
- March 6: BMW Z4 Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Reached
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.