- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 25 days ago
- September 28: BMW Recalls 72 Cars to Replace Loose Bolts recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls Cars After Driveshafts Keep Breaking recalls | 72 days ago
2001 BMW 330
Worst 2001 330 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine continues to run with key removed1
- excessive oil consumption1
- stalls out while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.