- May 24: BMW i3 'Range Extender' Lawsuit Says The Cars Lose Speed news | 6 days ago
- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- April 14: BMW Recalls Luxury Cars To Fix Airbag Failures recalls | 46 days ago
- April 3: BMW Misses Deadline Due to Bad Replacement Airbag Inflators news | 57 days ago
- March 20: BMW Sunroof Drain Clog Lawsuit May Be Over news | 71 days ago
2001 BMW 330
Worst 2001 330 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine continues to run with key removed1
- excessive oil consumption1
- stalls out while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.