- July 15: BMW Recalls 14,000 Vehicles to Replace Reflectors recalls | 7 days ago
- July 5: BMW Recalls M760Li and Other Models in 2 Recalls recalls | 17 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls 2017 X5 M and X6 M Cars recalls | 42 days ago
- June 4: BMW Fire Lawsuit Says 328i Burned From Electrical Problems news | 48 days ago
2001 BMW 330
Worst 2001 330 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine continues to run with key removed1
- excessive oil consumption1
- stalls out while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.