- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 6 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- February 6: BMW 5 Series Clogged Sunroof Drain Tube Lawsuits to be Settled news | 21 days ago
- February 4: BMW Recalls 230,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Modules recalls | 23 days ago
- January 22: BMW Recalls More Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 36 days ago
2001 BMW 330
Worst 2001 330 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine continues to run with key removed1
- excessive oil consumption1
- stalls out while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.