2001 BMW 330 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 BMW 330:

2001 BMW 330 Owner Comments

Nov 192004

330 6-cyl

Passenger front window came off track. Back window does not go up or down. It is obvious that other two windows will do the same very soon. This has happened throughout the life of the car... too many times, too much and too often. My car is a 2001 BMW 330I, I've had a problem with my radiator resorvior, the water pump and cooling fan, the emmisions system, and my car has shut down on me while driving, usually when I am on a turn (which is very dangerous because I was at a one way stop making a right turn and almost got into an accident because the car shut down). I have almost 85K miles now and the problems continue to arise. Just got a new transmission, new lower control arm for the driver side, and the windows continue to break down every 6 months. Very disappointed in this "BMW experience"!

- Miami, FL, USA