- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 4 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 13 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 16 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 31 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 36 days ago
2003 BMW 330
Worst 2003 330 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.