2007 BMW 335 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 335:

2007 BMW 335 Owner Comments

Oct 282014

I was parked, placed my car in reverse and immediately all of my dashboard lights were activated (4X4 malfunction, ABS brake failure, transmission malfunction) then my car lost power. There is a known issue with the set positioning motor failing on these vehicles. The BMW dealer part # is 27 10 7 546 671. There is an internal gear, with in the set positioning motor, made out of plastic that wears prematurely. This is a known issue with BMW's and it should be recalled. My vehicle become disabled with out warning, leaving me stranded which may have caused an accident.

- Warminster, PA, USA

Sep 022014

335 6-cyl

5df0 - pump unit faulty 5df1 - pump unit plug faulty.

- Austin, TX, USA

Feb 032014

335 6-cyl

Hello two months ago my BMW 2007 335I problems started with firing brake lights on the dash ABS traction control and stability lost on the road safety problem and dangerous on the road because the vehicle do not stop properly and loose all control putting my life and my family at risk, this problem started with only 53205 miles, estimate it much any help I cant provide about this safety issue thanks

- Naranjito, PR, USA

Jul 022012

335 6-cyl

Car continues to have intermittent ABS brake failure after more than a year. BMW won't repair unless I pay for it. I have already had 1 electrical related safety recall due to battery cable. Several people on the BMW forum have had this issue as well, here is just 1 example: see below tsb #sib270212 for the ABS brake failure: ___________________________ vehicle: 2007 BMW 3 series ________________________________________ nature of defect: Power train:automatic transmission bulletin number: Sib270212 bulletin date: Dec 2012 ________________________________________ summary: BMW: Dsc warning light is on. The warning lamps for dsc, ABS and brake warning illuminated. There may also be a warning in the control display for chassis control system failure. ( NHTSA item number - 10051459 ),

- Richmond, TX, USA