1.9

2007 BMW 335 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 335:

2007 BMW 335 Owner Comments

Feb 082016

335

I have a 2007 BMW 335I and I have a problem with bolts to valve cover gasket are loosening up or coming causing the car to loose oil while driving

- Fairfield, CA, USA

Jan 022016

335

No star no light no power only light for steering lock

- La Puente, CA, USA

Aug 012013

335

When parked listening to music, my brother plugged in the usb adapter and it electrocuted him ever since he's scared to be in the vehicle. Well right after the incident the cigar igniters to plug in the adapters wouldn't work anymore. I had just got this car from a dealer as a trade in 3 months ago and I noticed really strong smells of gas from the back seat and my siblings sit back there and that really concerns me. Along with the smell of gas, my coolant reservoir starting spilling out brownish fluid like if a gasket was blown and oil got into the coolant ! I am very irritated I'm being charged thousands that I don't have and only have had the car for a few months. My warranty would not fix any damages, and dealership is not helping me out. I need to go to work and school and I have no transportation at the moment.

- Cambria, CA, USA

May 152014

335

The car just stalls out. Sometimes, when I stop at a traffic light and then start to go, the car hesitate to go. It stalls in traffic. I have taken it to the dealer, but they can not duplicate the problem with their diagnostic test equipment. I am afraid that I will be hit by other cars because of it. Since the dealer can't seem to figure it out, I have been researching it on-line and lots of other people have the same problem.

- Yorktown, VA, USA

Jan 062014

335

2007 BMW 335I with sport seats, malfunction light for passenger seat occurs when seat is occupied, which deactivates air bags, this could be potentially dangerous, very disappointed that BMW refuses to fix this issue since there is a recall on this specific part for several models, unfortunately they have told us that our vehicle is 2 months outside of the manufacturers date for the recall even though our vehicle requires the same part number as other vehicles that where recalled.

- Oklahoma City, OK, USA

May 082007

335

I purchased a new 2007 BMW 335I from BMW of honolulu in Jan 2007. 4 months later the car stalled with my wife and son in the middle of traffic. Car was towed in to BMW and remained there for over a month. BMW could not give me a status as to what was going on, nor did they try to contact me. Eventually, I was told it was the fuel pump, which I would think would be a recall item. They knew of the problem but did not inform their customers until cars were towed in to the dealership. My car is in the shop now for some other issue. It has been towed in 3 times and driven in for other repairs 7 other times in 2 years. This has cost me to miss work and most of all an inconvenience to my family. Usually there is no loaner available, so you have to wait for a shuttle which drives all over the island dropping off everyone else who is there having their 335I worked on. I have complained with BMW of North America and they finally agreed to pay a months car payment and insurance. I have recently submitted another online complaint which I have received no response. Spoke with BMW of honolulu management and they are supposedly in the process of buying back the car and trying to put me in another 335I. Don't know if I want to do that. What kills me is their reluctance to keep me informed of anything. They tell me, I will get this information to you on a certain day and I don't hear from them for days at a time. The online blogs are amazing. Their comments sound exactly like mine. I just retired from the U.S. navy and I work with jags at a joint headquarters command in Hawaii and they have directed me to seek advice from a civilian attorney. I would really like to sue BMW for all they have put me and my family through. Being that they knew of this issue and have not informed the customers I am surprised that no one has been killed yet. I think this is a safety issue and should be looked into.

- Ewa Beach, HI, USA