2.9

2008 BMW 335 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 335:

2008 BMW 335 Owner Comments

Mar 212014

335

I was warming up the car in the morning for work, it was on for about ten minutes; as I sat down put the car in reverse I heard a noise and my car shut down. I turned my car back on and drove for a short period before noticing that there was not any air blowing.... I took it the mechanic a day later to replace the blower motor.... the problem was not the blower motor, the problem was a rectangle shaped cable for four prongs but only three where connected to the blower motor melted and burned out the cable. The mechanic followed the cable and cut the affected burned corroded rusted !!! part of the cable, and replaced it..... if I wasn't looking he would have charged me for a blower....and maybe more !!! I honestly do think BMW should fix this problem... two days later my driver side window switch when out- I purchased one at orielys auto parts; the water pump also failed the same day and my car over heated that made the total over 2 grand in less than a week!!!, but my blower works perfect wtf !!! everything began that morning.... because of the cable that shorted !!! oh and on top of that the turbo is making noises and I think its failing now!!!

- Pflugerville, TX, USA

Sep 092013

335 6-cyl

Complete failure of ABS pump and stability control with only 29000 miles. Cost to repair this basic safety system over $2900.

- Powder Springs, GA, USA

Mar 012013

335 6-cyl

Dashboard warning indicator shows that stability control is not functioning.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA