7.5

2009 BMW 335 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 BMW 335:

2009 BMW 335 Owner Comments

Jul 012015

335

Both my rear tail lights are malfunctioning and BMW is well aware that the contacts or worn out and need replacing. There is even a service bulletin about it yet my service advisor claimed I had to replace both taillight assemblies at $200 apiece. My bumper-to-bumper warranty through BMW does not cover taillights this is a big safety issue as my tail light intermittently work

- Pensacola, FL, USA