2002 BMW 525 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 BMW 525:

2002 BMW 525 Owner Comments

Sep 282011

525 6-cyl

I and numerous others have had problems with the instrument cluster pixel on the BMW 525I vehicles, which makes it extremely difficult to read whether you have a engine concerns or worse if the engine is overheating, etc. This could be potentially hazardous and the manufacturer is well aware of the problem, and they have even repaired a few bmws at no charge. However, when I notified the company of my complaint, they advised me that they would cover 25% of the parts and labor, and leave me to pay the remaining $452. As I mentioned earlier, this is a huge problem and the vehicles should be recalled. To see additional complaints from other BMW owners, please go to

- Cedar Hill, TX, USA