2005 BMW 525 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 BMW 525:

2005 BMW 525 Owner Comments

Mar 022006

525 8-cyl

I was driving down I-25 in March of 2006, when the panoramic sunroof of my 2005 BMW X5 4.8is (purchased new on December 2, 2005, which only have 5000 miles on it) exploded suddenly and unexpectedly for no reason what so ever. I am very glad that I didn't have the sun shade open or else I would've had glass all over me!!!!

- Erie, CO, USA