2.7

2006 BMW 525 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 BMW 525:

2006 BMW 525 Owner Comments

Apr 052009

525

The front suspension makes loud noises when the car goes over bumps. I also find that I have to perform wheel balancing every 2-3 months, which is a lot more than other vehicles I have owned. I have taken the car in to the dealer, who stated that there is nothing wrong with the suspension, except for dirty bushings. I find this hard to believe.

- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA