4.7

2007 BMW 525 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 525:

2007 BMW 525 Owner Comments

May 312009

525

The Continental tires aka as " contitouring contact CV95" are wearing out pretty bad with just 23000 miles on it. I have noticed waving inside the walls of the tires and one of them actually started to come apart. I have been doing research on line regarding this particular tire from Continental with similar complains as mine, and it appears Continental is blowing people off, and the auto dealers are not taking responsibility either. As for me I believe the tire sensor on my BMW could have save our lives. Upon getting a tire pressure reading I pulled over, felt the tires and found the left rear tire with ripples and the inside treading coming apart. I had just been traveling at speeds of up to 70 miles with my wife and children in the car. I have contacted Continental via E-mail and do not expect any response since similar people have complained and I hear Continental tires is not responding to people's concerns. This is scary and something should be done about it. Thanks

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA