8.0

2000 BMW 528 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 BMW 528:

2000 BMW 528 Owner Comments

Nov 152011

528 528i V6

I own a 2000 BMW 528i with just about 90,000 miles My concern is during cold periods the engine, while warming up before it reaches operating temp., will idle down to the point that it stalls out/shuts off. I took it to my local BMW dealer and they were no help, took it to a foreign car repair shop they adjusted the idle and replaced a part but I still have the same concern.

Can anyone out there give me some advice on what I should do next?

- , Columbus, GA, USA