4.0

2004 BMW 530 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW 530:

2004 BMW 530 Owner Comments

Jun 092009

530 i V6

I had this beamer for two years, and a week after I had it the a/c would just come on automatically when I turned the car on. Then I would turn it off and while driving it turned on again. I turned it off thru the i-drive and the knob for high low, but still it comes on without me turning it on. Burdick bmw said they fixed the issue that next day but they did not. I told them time and time again that this was happening only to hear them say nothing is wrong. Also I purchase custom after market rims for $1300.00 new and in perfect condition. But when I put them on the beamer the car shakes at 70 mph. If I go to 80 the steering wheel vibrates alot and even the passengers can feel the shaking.

- , Mattydale, NY, USA