0.4

2007 BMW 530 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 530:

2007 BMW 530 Owner Comments

May 012009

530

My 2007 BMW 530xi's automatic transmission slams as down shift from 2nd to 1st gear. This happens during stop and go traffic and when the transmission gets hot. It felt like I got rear ended every time. The car jerks so hard, it feels like I got whiplash. My wife refuse to drive the car and think the car has brake defects. I went to the dealer at least 5 times and still no resolution. BMW offered 2 software updates and it did not fix the issue.

- Silver Spring, MD, USA