2.2

2008 BMW 535 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 535:

2008 BMW 535 Owner Comments

Nov 052011

535 6-cyl

I was changing a flat tire and the jack just failed on me last night and almost but my arm off. This is the first time the jack was being used. It was a flat road and it wasn't windy. The car was on a stable surface with no stones or anything else. The car almost landed on my hands and bent the rotor back plate !!!! I then noted that the jack was very unstable and maybe a little bent. I got help from a truck who stopped by. I checked with the dealer today to see if they can replace it under warranty (3 yrs old basically) but they just said no.

- Brighton, MA, USA