5.1

2011 BMW 535 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 535:

2011 BMW 535 Owner Comments

Aug 082013

535 6-cyl

As I waited for my wife in my apartment parking space, my rear windshield shattered completely with a loud bang. I was completely taken by surprise and frightened by the noise. I was lucky not to be in motion at the time of the shattering. No foreign objects impacted my vehicle or the rear windshield.

- Doral, FL, USA