2012 BMW 535 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 BMW 535:

2012 BMW 535 Owner Comments

Oct 022015

535

At a speed of 40-60 mph when I brake my car shakes really bad. I have taken to advantage BMW in clear lake, tx twice. The first time they changed the brakes. The second time I had a bubble in my tire and got it replaced along with a balance and alignment. I drive on the hwy. 5 days a week and every time I press on my brake my car shakes. Even after the new tire, balance and alignment it still shakes when I apply my brakes. I feel a hard vibration when braking and a squeaking when backing up. I took my car to the dealership October 2 and 5 months prior to that for the same thing. It is not fixed.

- Texas City, TX, USA