2012 BMW 535 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 BMW 535:

2012 BMW 535 Owner Comments

Feb 062015

A bubble appear on the side wall from an apparent road divot. Since that incident I have 4 more tires with a bubble in them all the same tire brand. I am to accept this because buyer beware applies here. The possible traffic dangers this may cause should it be buyer beware or NHTSA get involved and mandate tire manufacturers provide a warning to the buyer.

- Tuckahoe, NY, USA

Apr 142012

535 6-cyl

The car will not go straight. It keeps pulling to the right side, my 2012 535I has been aligned twice by BMW and can't correct the problem. My service advisor advised me that I needed to contact BMW of North America and address the issue to them.

- Imperial, CA, USA